This product has as final objective the development of a complete learning pathway which provides the necessary competences to exercise the digital citizenship to adult students.
The itinerary, based on the European Digital Competence Framworwk (DIGCOM), offers a training course which allow students to progress through 3 levels that go from basic to advanced.
The DQ learning pathway is structudes according to a clear competence relationship, training actions and levels in order to be used/adapted to any interested entity in designing its own training actions to provide training in the field of digital citizenship.
The learning pathway, validated and tested in the four participants countries (Spain, Greece, Poland and Romania) and available in all partner languages is the basis for the DQ SKILLS training course apart from being an efficient working document for any training who is interested in developing a training program in the field of digital citizenship.
A training course about Digital Competences for Active Citizenship
The DQ SKILLS training course on Digital Competences for Active Citizenship aims to improve the skills to exercise an active and efficient digital ciritizenship of adults who would like to. To this effect, the following training areas and competences are included.
Area 1: Information and data literacy
Competences to develop :
- Browsing, searching and filtering data, information and digital content
- Evaluating data, information and digital content
- Managing data, information and digital content
Area 2: Communication and collaboration
Competences to develop:
- Interacting through digital technologies
- Sharing through digital technologies
- Engaging in citizenship through digital technologies
- Collaborating through digital technologies
- Managing digital identity
Area 3: Digital content creation
Digital content creation Competences to develop:
- Developing digital content
- Integrating and re-elaborating digital content
- Copyright and licences
Area 4: Safety
Safety Competences to develop:
- Protecting devices
- Protecting personal data and privacy
- Protecting health and well-being
- Protecting the environment
Area 5: Problem solving
Competences to develop:
- Solving technical problems
- Identifying needs and technological responses
- Creatively using digital technologies
- Identifying digital competence gap