Media Creativa – MC2020 is the result of over 20 years of experience, challenges and lessons learned from an interdisciplinary group of professionals who share a common passion: educational innovation.
MC2020 works to bring value to learning spaces, researching, designing and developing a different training offer, inspired by innovative methodologies and pedagogical approaches such as storytelling (including digital storytelling), problem-based training, gamification, game-based learning, etc. With the focus on seizing the full potential offered by new technologies, we use applications, games, webseries, webminars, mobile learning ...
The quality of our work is based on a ground knowledge of the reality, and the listening of our final users’ needs. We develop studies, analyze training needs, design and offer courses through our campus (campus-creativa.com), and organize workshops and conferences, fleeing a generic offer and always under the flag of customization.
The MIS Foundation’s aim is to represent the interests of local government in Poland, propagate the idea of self-governance and civil society, running debate on the future of local government, civil society and public administration, as well as professionalization of management in local government.
The activities of MIS Foundation is oriented towards: transferring know-how between professionals, organisations representing public, private and social sectors; promoting inter-sectorial cooperation; improving and developing skills and competences of individuals and organisations; promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; supporting micro, small and medium enterprises as well as social enterprises; promoting experience management success stories exchange.
Foundation is active in the following fields: trainings; consulting and advisory services; national and international projects; research activities.
The social enterprise Drosostalida aims to promote the integration into economic and social life in general and the social integration of individuals who belong to vulnerable groups, mainly via their promotion into employment.
The purpose and function of the Association are governed by the following principles:
- the promotion of social interest through the production of goods and services of collective and social nature
- preceded the individual and labour over capital,
- the use of profits for employment growth and expansion of business, and
- the promotion of sustainable development.
The main activities of Drosostalida are:
- Planning, organizing and implementing training programs (lifelong learning) and training seminars using diverse training methodologies for informal and formal learning.
- Providing consulting services and professional counselling for fostering entrepreneurial mindsets.
- Developing and participating in national and European networks, consortia implementing actions consistent with the purposes of Drosostalida.
- Informing and raising awareness of the general public (organise workshops, conferences, promotional campaigns, etc.).
The greatest asset of Drosostalida is its human factor. More specifically, it is supported by an ambitious team of experts with first priority the advancement of independent living for people of vulnerable groups, education/learning and support of employability, social support and familiarisation with ICT.
The Spektrum Educational Centre was established in 1996 on the initiative of the Foundation for an Open Society. This nongovernmental organization, which had had a separate legal personality since 1998, became a self-sustaining NGO in 2001, and it has changed its name to Spektrum Educational Centre in 2016.
The mission of the Center is to offer various forms of education for a proactive, cooperative and successful community. As a self-sustaining, dynamic organization that is open to cooperation, our aim is to support local educational institutions in joining European networks and participating in transnational exchange of best practices.